Sunday, 25 January 2015

Mascara Mission


 I'm a floozy when it comes to mascaras.  I swap and change all the time. I haven't found one that I really love and does everything I want it to do. I'm making it my mission to find my  perfect mascara.


At the moment my collection consists of 7 different mascaras that I reach for on a regular basis but none of them are perfect.


Revlon Beyond Natural Defining Mascara which is unfortunately discontinued. I really like the brush on this mascara which I find really defines my lashes. It's a great everyday mascara.

I've had Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara in my collection for a while but have only recently started using it  It's a decent drugstore mascara that does seem to lengthen my lashes. I found that by the end of the day the mascara had come off slightly and I had faint black circles under my eyes.

So Susan Flutter Mascara is a mascara I received in my Glossybox way back in October. I'm still on the fence with this one as I feel it has a thin consistency that doesn't really do anything for my lashes.  I'm persevering with it for a while longer though before I give up entirely.

Benefit They're Real Mascara is my only higher end mascara.  I love this mascara but I really struggle with taking it off at night.  Nothing seems to budge this stuff. 

Bourjois Volume Glamour MAX Holidays Mascara is a mascara I received in a gift with purchase Bourjois box I got in December. This mascara is a mini which is perfect for throwing in my handbag. I've only worn this one a few times but it definitely seems to give volume to my lashes.

Barry M Showgirl Extra Lengthening Black Mascara is the mascara I've generally been reaching for recently and, honestly, I'm not sure why.  Perhaps because I put it in my make-up bag and I've been too lazy to switch it. It was free with 2 Barry M purchases and it's quite a watery consistency but for a cheap drug store mascara it's ok, but there are better in the price range.

Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara is another mascara I received in my Glossybox.


Help ladies! Any recommendations for a great mascara? Drugstore or high end?
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment... I love hearing from you xoxo